Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thank you for including me in your Mock Assembly!


I think it went very well and was very funny! It was all really good, but the Man V Wild and Sophia's song as Moaning Myrtle had me in stitches!!!!

You are all so talented in so many ways. I just can't wait to see what you do in the future. Follow your passions and you will do amazing things.

JK Rowling would have loved it and would have been very impressed with your lovely gesture of the donation to 'Compassion'.

I think I would like my name tattooed on the goat if that's possible!? No particular reason. Just always wanted my name tattooed on a goat and this sounded like the opportunity, and since I donated part of it - what the heck!!! It would keep the African villagers guessing and could even become a fad. My name could end up on half the goats in Africa within the next twenty years. Well that's my aim anyway!!! :)

But... all of that planning is simply to keep my mind off the fact that tomorrow is your last day and I don't want it to be!

5 comments:

  1. WEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(
    LOL I hope you don't think less of me after that, Sir. I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE EITHERRRRRRRRR!!! :( LOL I totally loved your acting! We were editing your video last night and we could hear you count down :P I hope you enjoyed it and ... WEHHHH :( I don't want tomorrow to come. And I'm expecting a lot of photos .... so beware .... and as for the goat idea, I have to get you your dressing room first, oh star headmaster. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sir!
    You were so hilarious and amazing for being such a good sport for letting us push and prod you around on stage.
    Someone told me that the greatest teachers don't just teach, they inspire. And you've definitely inspire us these past two years. Thank you so much! You deserve to have your name immortalised on a goat in Africa! LOL.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think more of you Soph, you were brilliant!

    And so were you Lil!

    But I DO deserve my goat - I kind of paid for it - didn't I???

    This isn't going to make tomorrow any easier. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I almost forgot Swathi's song!!! That was brilliant too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for everything, Sir! But I'm not too sure that a goat would thank you for the tattoo you want to give it, animal cruelty much? How about giving it a paint job instead?

    I hope you have a fantastic time in Manila!! Don't miss us too much (You're only allowed to do that during the flight)!

    ReplyDelete