Friday, September 24, 2010

Sunshine Children's Villages



The Sunrise Children's Villages are two orphanages located in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Australia Cambodia Foundation started in September 1993, following the first visit by Geraldine Cox and a friend in 1993. The orphanages are now known as Sunrise Children's Villages and they care for hundreds of orphaned or disadvantaged Cambodian children. Plans are in place to open a third Sunrise Children's Village in Sihanoukville.

http://www.scv.org.au/

I am going to donate your $150 and match your donation. So I am going to send $300 to this organization if that is ok with you?

Maybe they have a goat that they will name after me!!??? (No tattoo Julianne, promise!)

5 comments:

  1. And I REALLY REALLY loved the comments & pictures on my picture board. What a great present. Thank you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, sir, are quite simply amazing! I love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Sir, you are amazing! Wow, $150 and you're not spending it on beer AND you're donating it to charity. I miss you already :( Thank you for the hugs today and have fun in Manila!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Fantastic time in Manila Mr Sheldrick =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What an amazing idea. ENJOY MANILA! I hope you enjoy your ENORMOUS room!

    ReplyDelete