Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mabuhay! and Bienvenue!!!





Mabuhay!!! Because I'm in Manila and Bienvenue because I am staying at the Sofitel.

The ENORMOUS room is much fun. I have a lounge/TV room (with DVD) & another big bedroom with another TV & DVD & a big bathroom. Many toys to play with!!! Yes!!

The hotel (which my wife booked... mmmm) is very close to the Mall of Asia, the fourth largest shopping mall in the world apparently. lol Coincidence????? I think not! Now I know why we have such a big room!!!

The breakfast is a bit of a worry too! I may eat myself to death.

Work hard now!!! lol

6 comments:

  1. You have just made me not want to study and to go to Manila!!!!
    I hope you're enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sir, it looks great!! But it is kind of disorienting seeing you in such casual clothes, in my mind you were aways the kind of person who wore a tie every day, no matter what the situation :P. Have a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL dayum, you look like and sound like you're having such fun. And man, SHOP CRAZY on behalf of me please :) Though I know you will anyway. Hahaha. The place looks so nice and the food looks yummy. Much more fun than studying.

    P.S. The guy looks really funny in that picture. The guy with the green shirt that is. Not you. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol yeh... where's your tie??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Answer me this!!!?? Why is Sydney Airport full of shops selling really really expensive handbags and others just selling ties????? Who starts heading for their plane and suddenly says: 'I know!!! I forgot to bring a really really expensive handbag! I'll just get one!' 'And I know!!! I'll fill it with ties!!'.

    How do these shops make a living? Or is the world full of people who want to buy a last minute expensive handbag and a tie!!??

    And I can't get my ipad to down load. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. My confused logic tells me that people forget to get souvenirs for their buddies, and so the airport's ridiculous prices are penance for their slip ups. Also, most women and cross-dressing men need more $$ spent on them to be satisfied.

    ReplyDelete