Monday, September 27, 2010

Do you think she fancies me??!! lol lol

I sent our picnic pics with the donation and I got this today:

Dear Phil,

What a gorgeous bunch of young ladies, and you’re not bad either!
It is certainly reassuring for me and the Sunrise children to know that there are students and teachers in Australia with hearts like yours.
$300 goes a long way in Cambodia…
I am sending your donation form to the office in Adelaide.
I do not know why the fax machine was not working,
Please thank the girls for me and a big thank you to you as well.
If the girls want to continue to get our quarterly newsletters like the one attached, they should email our office.

Love and light,

Geraldine Cox AM

Country Director and President

Australia Cambodia Foundation, Inc - and
Sunrise Children's Villages in Cambodia

Australian Mobile 0419 696 012
Australian Fax 08 8340 4920
Cambodian Mobile 012 803 069
Cambodian Fax 023 217 943



Websites www.sunrisechildrensvillage.org
www.geraldinecox.org

“There's a crack in everything -
That's how the light gets in…”

3 comments:

  1. AWWW! The kids are so adorable.
    And LOL! Getting hit on by email there Sir! XD
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! :)
    That was very heartwarming. LOL, even now you still have way with the ladies, aye Sir? Hahahahahaahahhaa.
    Naww I'm very proud of what we're doing here. Am glad our money is being put to good use :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say!! I've still got it with women over 50!! lol

    Yes I agree, the kids are very cute Lil. It's hard to take that such beautiful munchkins are having such tough lives. Mmmmm

    Well at least we've done a little bit to make things better.

    Pity about the goats though!!!!! I could have been a legend in Africa Soph!!!

    ReplyDelete