Saturday, September 18, 2010

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!! Big Ted is missing!!!!!!!!


I can only presume that either a 23 year old boy or 26 year old boy are in possession of said bear!! Mmmmm

So in his place will be coming Humphrey, who coincidentally is also missing an eye!!!! How come all our bears are missing one eye?! Yes yes I know all about the controversy regarding Humphrey never wearing any pants, but hell's bells we're all grown ups and he's keen to come and he is a bear after all. It's probably more surprising that he was able to find himself a jacket and a hat! Well that's my opinion anyway and he's my guest so be nice to him!

2 comments:

  1. LOLLL! He's not life size, is he sir? And boy ... even now you can't let go of poor Big Ted and now he's all lost. WOOOOOOOH! Oh no pants ... you're lucky we don't have those 'drinks' at the picnic tomorrow. YAY I AM SO EXCITED!!!! My care bear has no clothes ... so that's more worrying. LOL!

    ReplyDelete