Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello from Oxford!




This is the college that I am attached to in Oxford - Lady Margaret Hall - which was the first women's college in Oxford. Now it it co-ed, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be here - unless I was a cross dresser I suppose?? But no! I am quite welcomed here as a guy and there are plenty of us wandering around! Famous ex-students are Nigella Lawson the chef and Benazir Bhutto the assassinated ex-Prime Minister of Pakistan. I am in the new red block this time which is called the Pipe-Partridge Block and is for undergraduates. So I am surrounded by the youngsters again. I used to be in the Lodge - which used to be the youngsters block until this new one was built. I will leave it there for now. But will show you around the college and Oxford in the next few posts.

1 comment: