Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Well done HEX people!!!



I was well pleased with your answers in the HEX exam! Nobody spectacularly good yet, but nobody spectacularly bad... which is even better! I don't want anyone peaking too early!!! Most people did much better on the Jesus question (Is this a miracle??) than the Historiography question, which is a bit weird. But well done anyway!!! I will be emailing your exam & project marks soon... if you want them? If you don't (which is a bit silly) just let me know and I will give them to you in a lead box when you get back.

3 comments:

  1. once again sir, you have amazed me with your amazing religious jokes. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an export quality joke Gaby! You would have to pay good money to get humour like that in other countries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Well, that's somewhat of a relief!
    Send away sir!
    x

    ReplyDelete