Friday, May 28, 2010

Enough of this Bovine discrimination!!!


Cows have rights too Da-Hee! They just can't be popped off every time a crazed Japanese guy, who doesn't 'even' know the war is over, decides to shoot one Carmel.

Cows are people too!!

And one day they will rise up and claim their rights! God help any Japanese soldier from WW2 who is still out there when they do.

Watch this and join with me in the Bovine Liberation Movement (BLM)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. dont cows have rights in india?
    only the people of india will know how a cow truly feels

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahaha

    everytime i see sir i'm going to picture him in my cow suit and him going MOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA

    and you call yourself a meat lover! POOOOOOOO! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a meat lover Da-Hee but this is a high "STEAKS" issue and I am "MOOved" by their plight! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just like my mum Sir! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I don't know what to say about those calls, Sir. LOL what a lame 'steakment'. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. LLLOOOLLLLL OMYGOODNESSHAHAHAHA

    sir you are aboslutely HIGHlarial and sophia that was THE BEST CALL OF YOUR LIFE AHAHAHAHAHAHA

    i can't stop laughing hahahaha

    ReplyDelete