Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year Eve 2012?? FAIL!!


Well I have begun my PHD work, in between the cricket of course, and can already see what a hard slog my year might end up being. I will fly through a couple of pages of revision and then spend two days on getting a small section just the way I want it.

I began the New Year with a bang! haha I grabbed an afternoon snack from the fridge on New Year’s Eve and then about 8 pm my tummy started to rumble. At 8.30 pm I began vomiting and spent the rest of the night doing that and sleeping. Food poisoning from Xmas leftovers. No champagne, no fireworks, just the next day hangover without any of the fun of getting it. I do hope it isn’t an omen for 2012 for me!?

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! That sounded horrible. Hope you recovered soon after that!

    Good luck with your research and PHD work! I just heard from a friend still at St George! The poor Year 12s will really miss you this year!!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete